The Photographic Archive of the Foundation collects, preserves, organizes the wealth of the images, received directly through the activities of the researchers, the donations of private or public institutions, or indirectly through the organization and promotion of historical and photographic exhibitions and the realization of historical and multimedia products. In large part the photos were digitized, catalogued and divided into macrosections, to allow an immediate use. The consultation is open by the purpose of research and study to individual users, students, teachers, schools, universities, and cultural institutions.
- reires – call for applications dh course, leuven 2020
- reires – call for applications reires dh course, turnhout 2020
- euare lectures, conference proceedings
- reires – fifth and last call for applications tna scholarships
- call for papers – righteousness in early modern christianity. voices, fruits & failures
- follow us: