In 2005, the (POV) was established through an initiative of the audiovisual laboratory of the Foundation. The POV is a center of study, research and multimedia history production. It creates traveling exhibitions, historical video studies, video lessons, documentaries, and video installations for the spread of historical and religious knowledge. Its main partners include Teche Rai, Istituto Luce, the University of Bologna, the Rodrigo Pais Archive and a variety of audiovisual research and conservation organizations. In line with the POV’s mission, it holds a wealth of audiovisual sources and a constantly growing technological layout. In 2009, an agreement with the Emilia Romagna region allowed for the partial financing of the conservation of materials and for the advanced presentation of video exhibitions and works from the POV. The rooms located on the ground floor and basement of the via San Vitale 116 building are a part of the complex of the former San Gregorio degli Incurabili hospital. They are currently the property of the University of Bologna, which has offered them on loan to the Foundation. The Foundation has made use of these spaces with the intention of their renovation, and the Foundation foresees the completion of this project in the beginning of 2012.
- resilience – press release
- reires dh courses in leuven and turnhout: update
- euare lectures, conference proceedings
- reires – fifth and last call for applications tna scholarships
- fscire-banca d’italia call 2020 – applications for postdoctoral fellowships
- call for papers – righteousness in early modern christianity. voices, fruits & failures
- follow us: