The journal was founded by Giuseppe Alberigo in 1979 and published by the Foundation for Religious Sciences, John XXIII of Bologna. It is a peer reviewed journal specialised in history of Christianity, including biblical studies. It is published every three months and, besides the scholarly research articles, it includes book reviews. One time annually the review dedicates to a monographic theme: in the last year it examined the origins of the biblical canon, the hermeneutical discussion at the Second Vatican Council, the martyrdom in the history of the monotheisms, the relation between synodality and liturgy.
- reires – call for applications dh course, leuven 2020
- reires – call for applications reires dh course, turnhout 2020
- euare lectures, conference proceedings
- reires – fifth and last call for applications tna scholarships
- call for papers – righteousness in early modern christianity. voices, fruits & failures
- follow us: