From the research project which gave life to the History of the Second Vatican Council three types of work are emerging: the edition of all the essays of Prof. Giuseppe Alberigo on the council to be published with the preface of Card. Karl Lehmann, president emeritus of the German Episcopal Conference and the edition of the secretariat proceedings; a book with a DVD on the history of the council in RAITeche; a series of volumes publishing the historical sources of the council which will begin with the contributions of Dossetti to the conciliar event.
- in ricordo di luciano guerzoni
- specialization course – contexts, sources and critical-historical methods for the research of religion
- dossetti library closing
- safinat nuh – la pira library’s network for universal humanity in palermo
- reires – new dates reires school on the use and study of special documents in bologna
- call for papers – righteousness in early modern christianity. voices, fruits & failures
- follow us: