The Sound Archive of the Foundation collects, from its start, the sound sources, both in the original recordings that in reversal, found and produced in its own activity of research and study. In a variety of media we can find the original speeches of Pope John, the great seminars held at the Institute, the homilies of Dossetti, the courses held by prof. Giuseppe Alberigo.
- resilience – press release
- reires dh courses in leuven and turnhout: update
- euare lectures, conference proceedings
- reires – fifth and last call for applications tna scholarships
- fscire-banca d’italia call 2020 – applications for postdoctoral fellowships
- call for papers – righteousness in early modern christianity. voices, fruits & failures
- follow us: