In 2003 the UNESCO Chair in Religious Pluralism and Peace has been entrusted by the Alma Mater Studiorum Bologna University to Prof. Dr. Giuseppe Alberigo, director of the John XXIII Foundation for Religious Studies. From October 1, 2009 the Chair was held by Prof. Dr. Alberto Melloni, who in 2003 succeeded Giuseppe Alberigo as the General Secretary of Fscire. On October 2012 the Chair was assigned to Pier Cesare Bori, professor of Moral Philosophy and Human Rights at the University of Bologna and affiliated researcher at Fscire. From January 2013 the Chair is held again by Prof. Dr. Alberto Melloni.
- resilience – press release
- reires dh courses in leuven and turnhout: update
- euare lectures, conference proceedings
- reires – fifth and last call for applications tna scholarships
- fscire-banca d’italia call 2020 – applications for postdoctoral fellowships
- call for papers – righteousness in early modern christianity. voices, fruits & failures
- follow us: