From the research project which gave life to the History of the Second Vatican Council three types of work are emerging: the edition of all the essays of Prof. Giuseppe Alberigo on the council to be published with the preface of Card. Karl Lehmann, president emeritus of the German Episcopal Conference and the edition of the secretariat proceedings; a book with a DVD on the history of the council in RAITeche; a series of volumes publishing the historical sources of the council which will begin with the contributions of Dossetti to the conciliar event.
- work in progress
- fscire magazine – in diem no.4
- historical and theological lexicon of the septuagint
- call for applications 2021 – «giuseppe alberigo» school for advanced religious studies. A three-year postgraduate specialisation course
- latest releases – benedict xv: a pope in the world of the ‘useless slaughter’ (1914-1918)
- euare2021 – call for proposals
- follow us: