Opening hours and contacts
It is possible to consult the volumes on the premises respecting the following rules:
- book (at least one day in advance) at the email email@example.com one of the following two-hour time slots:
8:30 am-10:30 am;
11:00 am-1:00 pm;
1:30 pm-3:30 pm;
4:00 pm-6:00 pm
- specify in the email the bibliographical details of the material you wish to consult; the limit for each request is 5 volumes. Always wait for the confirmation that the time slot is actually available because the entrance is allowed only to four users simultaneously;
- download here the self-certification form to be filled in and signed at the library entrance;
- access to the reading rooms is allowed only by wearing a mask;
- access to the library storerooms will be temporarily suspended, even for users with a blue card;
- the toilets will not be accessible.
The document delivery service is still guaranteed from Monday to Friday, from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm.
All requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The service will be suspended on the library’s closing days:
24 December 2021-9 January 2022.
Giuseppe Dossetti Library
Via San Vitale, no. 114
Phone +39 051239532
Opening hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m-6:30 p.m.
For the document delivery service and to book the consultation of one or more resources of the library heritage, write to email@example.com
To contact the newspaper and journals library, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other kind of information, write to email@example.com