When and where
- The course will be held at Fondazione per le Scienze Religiose (via San Vitale, 114 – Bologna 40125). The course will be held both in-person and online, lectures’ modalities will be updated in accordance with government and ministerial regulations
- November 2021 – March 2022
- 120 hours of lectures and seminars
- Lectures and seminars will vary in length from 3 to 4 hours and will be held on Fridays – from 9 am to 6 pm – and Saturdays – from 9 am to 1 pm – for a total of 11 weeks
Who can apply
The Master’s degree is addressed to a variety of people: students, graduates, PhD students, scholars, teachers and employees in the public or private sector interested in critically studying and improving their knowledge in the field of historical-religious sciences. Attending the Master’s Degree course will entitle teachers to official credit for having followed a refresher course,
Registration and admission
A maximum of 30 participants will be admitted to the Master’s program.
Application must be received electronically by 1 October 2021 at email@example.com.
Applicants are required to submit concurrently the following:
- Covering letter
- ID card
- self-certification of graduation with indication of exams taken
- complete curriculum vitae with self-certification of language skills
The Board of Directors of the Master’s program will meet in October and will select candidates on the basis of qualifications and educational and professional interests. Selected candidates will be invited by email to an oral interview for admission, which will be held between 14 and 15 October 2021, at 3:30 p.m., at the FSCIRE’s headquarters or electronically.
Download here the complete program.